【Join！】”2016 the 2nd Global Challenge and Creation ” is now open for entries.
Join! “2016 the 2nd Global Callenge and Creation”
“Global Challenge and Creation” is now open for entries.
Global Challenge and Creation（G.C＆C）provides opportunities for students to compete directly with overseas students in student business plan competitions, and gives them experience in the process of turning their ideas into practical services and goods that will bring value to society. Its purpose is to foster and let students acquire a fully-fledged entrepreneurship that will achieve results in international society, and a sense of innovation and globalism. Plenty of chances are given for students to apply to take part in overseas business plan competitions and hachkathons, and support is provided through mentoring and financial aid for air fares and so on.
＜Target Contests List＞
*Confirm the details of the contests like the application period.
● Isis Innovation Idea Idol（Oxford University）
● MIT Global Startup Workshop Business Plan Competition
● International Business Model Competition
● Sustainable Campus International Competition
● IBM MASTER The Mainframe Contest
● ASES Summit（URL：http://ases.stanford.edu/summit/）
● 1776 CHALLENGE CUP in TOKYO（URL：http://www.1776.vc/challenge-cup/）
● BMC COMPETITION JAPAN（URL：http://japan-bmc.com/）
Note: In case of participation in contests overseas after winning the domestic competition, you might be offered an extra grant upon review.
Challenging a world of globalization!
Now, accepting second entries for 2016 !!
Deadline：Friday, October 14, 2016
Registration has been closed. Thank you.
For more details about G.C&C, please click here.