1. Basic philosophy behind the policy
2. Handling of personal information
3. Scope of information collected
(1) Email addresses required for responding to inquiries on QREC, or required for registering for courses and various events.
(2) In the event that various types of inquiries are made using the e-mail address ending in “@qrec.kyushu-u.ac.jp,” it is sometimes necessary for personal information to be entered. Furthermore, the senders’ e-mail addresses are visible to the recipients.
4. Purpose for the use of personal information
(1) In order to inform people who have made inquiries with the appropriate information.
5. Management of personal information
The personal information provided to us will not be disclosed to any third parties with the exception of the following cases.
(1) When we have the permission of the person contacting us.
(2) When, within the scope necessary to achieve objectives that we have made clear to everybody, we commission the handling of personal information to an outsourced company with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement.
(3) When, for the purposes of statistical data, we process personal information in a state in which it is not possible to identify individuals (for example, to show the state of website accesses by age group, etc.).
(4) When we have to provide the information at the request of a public institution (such as the police or courts).
6. Protection of personal information in linked websites
QREC cannot be held responsible for the safety and security of personal information on other websites to which we provide links. With regard to the protection of personal information at linked sites, you are kindly requested to check for yourself the privacy policies of any sites you access through the links we provide.
7. To contact us
Administration Office, Robert T. Huang Entrepreneurship Center of Kyushu University (QREC)
Common Facility 1 2F, 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan