BasE (Room #204)
This rules designates Rooms 204 on the second floor of Center Zone 6 in Kyushu University’s Ito Campus the “BasE”, and provides for the rules for their usage.
For their usage, the Robert T. Huang Entrepreneurship Center of Kyushu University (QREC) will be accountable.
The room must be reserved in advance. Please make inquiries and reservations after having checked through the Rules Governing Use of BasE.
※Those using the room are requested to download the file below and complete it.
◆QREC facilities Entry Registration Application (for Individual Approval)
* Capacity: about 50
* On-campus LANs kitenet, eduroam available for access
* The following equipment are available:
1 TV monitor (with remote controller); 1 PC connector cable; 2 microphones (1 wireless, 1 pin types)
* If you wish to use the video conference system, please state so when you make your booking.
Those who may use the ToP and Community Room are defined as follows:
Those who may use the BasE are defined as follows:
- QREC faculty and staff
- Students, student groups and other registered personnel selected for such projects as Challenge & Creation (C&C), Academic Challenge (AC), Idea Battle, Global Challenge & Creation (G.C&C), Jump Out Challenge (J.O.C)
- Student Groups selected as QREC Premium Members
- Students and student groups participating in QREC-related lectures and programs (eg QSHOP) and approved by QREC faculty
- Students and student groups approved by the QREC Director General (approval to be granted following submission of application)