ToP (Room #5725)
ToP (Room #5725)
This rules designates Rooms 5725 and 5721 on the seventh floor of Center Zone 5 in Kyushu University’s Ito Campus the “ToP” and “Community Room,” respectively, and provides for the rules for their usage.
For their usage, the Robert T. Huang Entrepreneurship Center of Kyushu University (QREC) will be accountable.
The room must be reserved in advance. Please make inquiries and reservations after having checked through the Rules Governing Use of ToP and Community Room.
※Those using the room are requested to download the file below and complete it.
* Capacity: about 50
* On-campus LANs kitenet, eduroam available for access
* The following equipment are available:
2 TV monitors(with remote controller); 2 PC connector cables; 4 microphones (1 desktop, 2 wireless, 1 pin types); 3 white boards; 3 easels
Standard fixtures: 9 desks (including on fold-out desk), 34 chairs
Others: 20 chairs, 3 fold-out desks
* If you wish to use the video conference system, please state so when you make your booking.
Those who may use the ToP and Community Room are defined as follows:
(1) QREC faculty and staff
(2) Students, student groups and other registered personnel selected for such projects as Challenge & Creation (C&C), Academic Challenge (AC), Idea Battle, Global Challenge & Creation (G.C&C), Jump Out Challenge (J.O.C)
(3) Students and student groups participating in QREC-related lectures and programs (eg QSHOP) and approved by QREC faculty
(4) Students and student groups approved by the QREC Director General (approval to be granted following submission of application)
(5) Non-QREC faculty and staff at Kyushu University
For more details of rules, please download the usage rules below and read it.