【Deadline:July 31st 】JOIN! Call for participate in the Asia Pacific Summer Camp 2019
Asia Pacific Summer Camp 2019
Theme：「Design our food and health in future”
Connectivity x Sustainability x Traceability
The Innovation x Diversity x Entrepreneurship Education Alliance (hereinafter referred to to as the “IDEA”) consortium comprising Kyushu University as leading university and RitsumeikanUniversity, Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST), and Osaka Prefecture University (OPU) as partner universities has been selected by Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).
As a collaborative event of this IDEA consortium, it plans to hold a Summer Camp every year.
Participants in the program will take on the challenge of identifying and solving problems related to our food and health in future through special lectures, fieldwork in Usaand Oita City, group work and presentations over the camp’s three-night, four-day duration.
1. Dates:September 17−20, 2019 (three nights, four days)
2. Location: RitsumeikanCenter for Asia Pacific Studies (“RCAPS”) and AP House at APU
3. Participants: Students predominantly from institutions participating in IDEA
(Kyushu University, RitsumeikanUniversity, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Osaka Prefecture University, etc.)
4. Number of Applicants: approx. 40
5. Language of be used: English
6. Cost to Participate: None(For Kyushu University students, the cost of transportation to campus will be covered by QREC. For the others, please contact to appropriate department of the university where you belong to.)
7. Deadline of application:
The application has been closed. Thank you.
Our food and health in future
|APU cafeteria||Workshop||Group Work②
|19-Sep||Travel time by bus||Fieldwork in Usa and Oita cities||on-site||Fieldwork||Travel time by bus||Group Work③Redefining issues||Dinner・break||APU HOUSE|
Solution・Scinario sketching・Prepration for presentation
|APU cafeteria||Final presentation・
↓ Please click image and download PDF file.
Global Workout Program 2021
Call for Participation: crossXcross Round 3 (Ideathon)
Temporary Opening Course Global Design Project V Corporate design workshop with National Cheng Kung University
【Report】Day3 Asia Pacific Summer Camp 2019